Thursday 9 September 2021

Sunday Brunch - Sausage & Cheese French Toast


Sausage & Cheese French Toast


Kia Ora Everyone 😁

During lock-down my nephew Bronson has been in charge of planning a menu and cooking Sunday Brunch for me, his mum and Daisy. He has to let me know by Friday what ingredients he needs so I can add them to the shopping list.

Last Sunday he wanted to make sausage and cheese french toast so I had to get him little breakfast sausages and white bread only because we already had all the other ingredients at home.

The video below explains what you need and how they were made.




They didn't take long to make so once the table was set and the coffee made it was time for the taste test.



They were very yummy especially if you dipped them in tomato sauce.....YUM YUM!!!











































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post - Te tino pōhi o te wā

Sunday Brunch - Sausage & Cheese French Toast

Sausage & Cheese French Toast Kia Ora Everyone 😁 During lock-down my nephew Bronson has been in charge of planning a menu and cooking S...